“I will never be the same; I’ve crossed the threshold into the light.”
- WorkshopsApril 19, May 3 & 17, 2020 Live Stream Online Workshop
- WorkshopsOnline Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Class - Mo. We. Fr. 8am (CET) - Sa. 6pm (CET)
- WorkshopsSaturday, June 20, 2020 in London, UK in cooperation with the Selvedge Magazine. –FULLY BOOKED. THANK YOU!
- Workshops8.-12. Juli 2020 in Bern, Schweiz –Workshop language German
- WorkshopsRETREAT August 29-September 5, 2020, South of France –Workshop language English
- WorkshopsRETREAT September 13-20, 2020, South of France –Workshop language German
- WorkshopsKUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT vom 8.-11.Oktober 2020 auf Gut Üselitz, Rügen
- Workshops3-DIMENSIONAL PATTERNMAKING -full program- NEW DATE 28.Oktober - 1.November 2020 in Berlin –Workshop language German
- WorkshopsNEW DATE! Januar 19-24, 2021 in Portland/Oregon, USA –Workshop language English
- WorkshopsNEW DATE! Januar 29-31, 2021 at the San Luis Obispo Art Museum, CA, USA –Workshop language English
- Workshops3-DIMENSIONAL PATTERNMAKING -full program- March 17-21, 2021 in Berlin –Workshop language English
- WorkshopsApril 14 - 18, 2021 in Rochester, Upstate NY, USA – Workshop language English
- WorkshopsNEW DATE: June 10-18, 2021 in Brighton, UK –Workshop language English
The art of draping and upcycling was developed by Christine Mayer from the classic drapery. It represents a further development of the three- dimensional pattern cutting – working directly on the dress form with original materials. The designer becomes a sculptor who develops its creation directly on the bust – in harmony with the materials and body shape. Christine Mayer’s most recent collections has been made entirely from recycled fabric with a lot of love. As she puts it, she wants her clothes to ‘embrace the people who wear them‘. Christine is teaching the creative reuse of worn and used fabrics. She gives people the opportunity and skills to work with old and loved fabrics and to re-imagine them as brand new garments.
As a Kundalini yoga teacher Christine integrates yoga and meditation into her workshops and retreats. This helps the participants to go deeper inside of themselves with their awareness and to enfold their creative force.